Sunday, May 24, 2009

Drought and other important questions which need to be addressed

Hello!

Today is Sunday, the last few hours of my holiday - it's been a very productive week - I've done a few comics and a few oil paintings and sketches too.

I'm trying keep the Melbourne theme in as many comics as I can. For those of you who don't know, for as long as I've lived here, Melbourne has had some pretty tight water restrictions. Rain dance people!

I had a stray sketch of Baz in my Moleskine delivering today's punchline - The way I often work is that I write the punchline, and work backwards from there. I was inspired to develop this idea after having had a conversation a couple of days ago around this serious topic faced by many retailphiles (real word that. It's... it's Greek. Or something).


Oh, and I thought I would let Nuck join in on the good times for the first time ever!

Stay awesome!

Monty

No comments: