Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ketchup

Hello! Here is the first strip for May - tackling the issues of Nuck's fantastic cooking and Baz's propensity towards drowning things in tomato sauce.

I am always hesitant to put sauce on other people's cooking - they might take it personally. That's not saying that my room mates should stop putting sauce on MY cooking. In fact, I seriously encourage it.

Speaking of condiments, a few months ago, my dear room mate and regular Melbourne Fuzz reader (who we will call 'Kiarash'), made a pizza base with Nando's Extra Hot Peri Peri on it. I think he also threw in a few chilli flakes as well. I haven't had any more problems with my sinuses since.

I've changed the way I've done the comic slightly - the outlines are a lot thicker and I'm experimenting with greater line variation. Comments are always welcome. Enjoy :)

Malc.

No comments: